Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fifty New Model Ships Coming To Ship Model Super Store

   
     We are adding a line of Ship Models from a new builder and man are they awesome! Take a look at this one Liberty Ship Model

     There are several new models on the site and more to come! These are a great alternative to spending hundreds of hours building them yourself. I have a kit that costs almost as much as this assembled model! I spent a year of my spare time building a Skip Jack for my own collection and I will say I spent a lot of my spare time making it nice and it sure looks good.

     I finally found a builder that does high quality work and has a very wide selection of the model ships we get requests to build. We are thrilled to offer these models for a fraction of the cost to build a kit!

     Come on in and shop around! This link will get you there. Ship Model Super Store

No comments:

Post a Comment