Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Ship Model Kits From The Past

A trip to Brooklyn was not on my list of things to do but Dee Dee and I did it! It was an adventure. I have never seen any streets that busy in my life. It was a 700 mile trip one way and the tolls were like $150.00 just to get there. U-Haul was so expensive one way from Brooklyn we toted one with us and took it back loaded. Seriously terrible fuel mileage, I think it took 3 MPG just to pull the trailer. 

The trip was to help out a friend that had hit a bumpy spot in the road and bought a huge collection of #WoodShipModels. The kits we found in his basement were brand new in the box! Amanti, Corell, Mantua, Revell and many, many more. I couldn't carry all the stuff he had. Look for them in my E-Bay store Vintage Model Ships

Get in and get a bid on them beauties they don't come around like these very often and of course if you don't want to build it yourself visit our web site for the finest assembled #shipmodels on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment