Monday, September 3, 2018

Military Ship Models Made It To The Store!

We finally got all the new builders #ShipModels on the site! Very high quality models for 1/4 of the price it would cost to have one custom built! These model ships add alot of variety to our already large line of boat and ship models. There is not a category for them but if you look around you will spot them. Here is one fine example  One of the many new models.

We have been busy, busy at our shop and at home scouting out new models, new builds and new deals to pass on to our customers. I still have a few vintage models left in our store Some vintage models left

I finally finished my Skip Jack Model done in my spare time. I swear it took me forever!




I love building them but I count on my guys to get them out the door on time for the customer. They do great work and I respect the time it takes to do a good job!





No comments:

Post a Comment